If I Had To Raise My Child All Over Again





Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

Poem from H.J Cramer
If I Had To Raise My Child All Over Again

If I had my child to raise all over again,
I'll fingerprint more & point the finger less.
I'll do less correcting & more connecting
I'll take off my eyes of my watch & watch with my eyes
I'll care to know less & know to care more
I'll take more hikes & fly more kites
I'll stop playing serious & seriously play
I'll run thru more fields & gaze at more stars
I'll do more hugging & less tugging
I'll be firm less often & affirm
And much more I build self-esteem first & the house later
I teach less about the love of power & more about the power of love, the only real power in the world.



}


Malaysia Web Hosting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kain Vietnam Silk 1

Kain Pasang Linen

Kurus The Konjac Food